Tres Palmas Inn - Hotel PoliciesCancellation Policy
This policy defines how to handle cancellations
- If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the reservation will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
This policy defines the possibility of accommodating children and the availability of extra beds. If you do not want to offer extra beds at all, please use the bed type "no extra beds available".
- All children are welcome.
- Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All further older children or adults are charged USD 15 per night per person when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged USD 10 per night in an extra bed.
- One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a baby cot.
- Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1.
This defines the policy for prepayment/deposit requirements.
- 100 percent of the first night will be charged on the day of booking and is refundable.
This policy defines if there are special conditions and what is a group.
- No special conditions apply for groups.
This describes what type of internet is available, in which location in the hotel and at what cost.
- Wi-fi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- Wi-fi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
This policy defines the breakfast and meal plan. Note that the system defines half board as shortcut for breakfast and dinner, full board as shortcut for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Continental breakfast is included in the room rate.
This specifies if parking is available at the hotel, if it is on the street or in a (secure) parking garage and what the costs are.
- Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
This policy defines if pets are allowed or not.
- Pets are not allowed.